- Extremely polluted and dense island metropolis
- Huge unsafe skyscrapers, perpetually crumbling and being repaired. They are always built in a hurry because there is no time to consult or hire proper engineers.
- Abyssal life conditions: everything is mechanical and routine
- Polluted canals and sewer system with visquous liquid
- Island surrounded by extremely treacherous deep seas. Fishers catch measly seafood and die all the time.
- Air quality constantly horrible, with fog and soot constantly floating in the air
- History: as long as anyone can remember or find in the record books, it's always been this way
- Corporate District
- Anarchist District
- Bureaucratic District
- No Man's Land (between gang districts and government-controlled districts)
- Black Market
- Wharf District
- there is a district for almost every race and class, e.g. Machinist District, Goblin District, etc.
- Very similar to the real world
- Some people believe in gods and various beliefs and superstitions, desperately clinging to anything that can offer hope or the will to go through another day
- Many, many false prophets and scam artists taking advantage of people
- Miracles and divine powers are very very rare if they do exist
- Many feel the gods have forsaken them or deny the existence of gods
- Hard to prove gods exist
- No Cleric class
- Paladin gets her Divine powers from some other source, e.g. ancestor worship, internal energy, whatever